This is temporary....
If you are having trouble viewing this message, please view it online.
Fabio's Hair Studio
To all our valued clients,
As you know, Fabio’s Hair Studio’s team care deeply about our staff, customers and our community.
We previously provided you with information about the actions we are taking to protect everyone against the COVID-19.
We care and we want to be part of the solution, so we have to do the right thing. Our industry doesn’t allow us to keep social distancing, nor to work remotely to minimize any impact to servicing our customers, as it is strongly recommended by the CDC, OSHA and other agencies.
Our business depends on you visiting us, we are not able to support our employees and their families without you. But we need to make a very hard decision to keep everyone safe. We put health above everything.
For this reason, Fabio’s Hair Studio will be temporarily closed to the publicuntil April 5th, 2020.
However, we want to make sure we can assist you the best way we can. You will be able to make future appointments online, via telephone and purchase gift cards on our website.
Please visit: www.fabioshairstudios.com or call: 914-337-1482 to make any future appointments.
For additional information, please note some of the processes we put in place since we first heard about COVID-19 in our area:
- Followed recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and state and local authorities in taking extra safety measures in our Salon.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures on top of our already high standards. We are cleaning high-traffic surfaces like bathrooms, front desk, waiting area, shampoo sinks and others with greater frequency, and have provided additional sanitization supplies for customers and team member use.
- None of our team members who may show any sign of sickness is allowed to come to work without a written doctor’s certificate.
- We continue to share regular updates with our team members, so they know the latest information to keep themselves and you safe.
- We have reduced the amount of appointments we complete in a day to ensure we have no customers waiting in the reception area when you visit.
The well-being of our customers, employees and our community is always our top priority. As Coronavirus and social distancing impact how people gather around the world, we’ve felt the pain and disruption it’s caused in our communities. Please don’t succumb to misinformation and panic, practice social distancing, stay at home if and when you can, and remember, we will get through this together.
These are challenging times and uncharted waters for many of us, however we have all come through difficult times before, usually stronger and wiser, and we fully believe that will be the case now.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for follow up questions at 914.337.1482 o via email: email@example.com
Emi C. And Fabio G, Owners